Here are a few ways you can personally help make a difference.
- Cook and deliver a meal for families at the Family Resource Center or single adults at the New Beginnings Center, Mill Street Center, or Voyager Carmel Center.
- Create bag lunches for children at our Family Emergency Center.
- Donate fresh fruit and microwavable meals.
Collect Needed Goods
- Create "school packs" with supplies kids need to succeed in school.
- Collect needed items from our wish list, such as diapers, blankets, winter coats, and first-aid supplies.
Help Improve Our Centers
- Adopt-a-Room at our Family Emergency Center or Voyager Carmel Center.
- Clean and paint–exterior and interior.
- Help brighten our centers with holiday decorations.
Support the residents
- "Kid-sit" at either of the family centers while parents attend meetings.
- Tutor and mentor children after school.
- Pick up and deliver donations.
Yes, I'd like to sign up to volunteer now!
For more ways you can help, contact Homeward Bound.