Homeward Bound's programs and services are made possible through ongoing support from the
community. We encourage all of you who share our belief that everyone deserves a place to call
home to become a "friend to the end…of homelessness."
Our latest project is The Next Key–an innovative training,
employment and housing center that, when fully operational, will be self-sustaining. Help us
build this life-changing facility.
Individual Giving Opportunities
- Unrestricted Gifts, beneficial because they allow us to address needs across all programs as they arise.
- Designated Gifts and Grants that support specific programs and/or projects.
- Monthly or one-time donations from your checking account or credit card.
- United Way Gifts (agency code #3126).
- Gifts in Honor or Memoriam of a friend, family member, or loved one.
- Estate Plan (stock, wills, trusts, property, insurance).
- Contributions to the Homeward Bound Endowment Fund to provide ongoing financial support.
Special Business Opportunities
- Unrestricted or designated corporate gifts or grants.
- Event sponsorship.
- Matching employee gifts.
- Percentage of sales receipts.
- Contribution in lieu of gifts for clients and/or employees.
Yes, I'd like to make a monetary gift now!
Donations of Goods and Services
- Vehicle donations through Donate for Charity (866-392-4483).
- Children's Needs: Diapers, baby wipes, art supplies, children's videos, educational software, children's cold medicines, infant and toddler clothing, beds and bedding, car seats, strollers, backpacks, school supplies, and more.
- All Residents' Needs: Microwave ovens, bedding, toiletries, first-aid supplies, cleaning and laundry supplies, towels, winter coats and rain gear, warm socks, gloves, blankets, pillows, and more.